Terms of Service
- The Terms and Conditions of Use in this website may be modified from time to time without prior notice. By continuing to use this website following such changes, you agree to be bound by such modifications.
Personal Data Privacy
- As a condition of your use of this website, you must not:
- trespass, break into, access, use or attempt to trespass, break into, access or use any other parts of our servers, and/or any data areas for which you have not been authorized by us;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this website;
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable or unreasonable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law;
- post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication, or engage in spamming or flooding;
- post or transmit any information or software which contains any virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information obtained through this website for commercial purposes; or
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information obtained through this website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or create derivative works with respect thereto, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
- You agree that you shall at all times provide true and accurate details in all registration/application/enquiry forms you submitted to us on this website.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of this website. You recognize the global nature of the Internet and you understand that the Applicable Laws may be of a jurisdiction other than your own and you agree that compliance with Applicable Laws is your sole responsibility. We recommend that you seek legal advice on your own account if you are not sure what Applicable Laws comprise.
Third Party Information
This Site may contain links to third party websites, services, goods or advertisements. We do not monitor the contents of the Linked Sites and have no control over the Linked Sites. We are not responsible for the content or material of any Linked Site or any links contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to such Linked Sites. When you access and use such Linked Sites, we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the services or the content of any Linked Site.
No Medical or Healthcare Advice
Any medical or healthcare information provided by us on this website is for reference or educational purposes only and we do not warrant that such information will meet your health or medical requirements. Furthermore, our website is NOT intended for use in diagnosing or treating medical or health conditions, and is NOT a substitute for qualified professional medical or healthcare advice and should not be treated as such. You should always seek advice from a qualified medical professional or other healthcare service provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or health condition.
- This website provides general information about Clarity Medical Group and its various services and activities. Whilst we have endeavored to provide such information, features or other content on this website current as at the date of publication and accurate, they are provided without warranties or representation of any kind (express or implied). In particular, no warranty or representation, express or implied, regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, reliability, freedom from computer virus, security, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in any other jurisdictions is given in conjunction with such information, material or service. You agree that your use of this website is entirely at your own risk and it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, statements, opinions and other material on this website or any Linked Sites.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Clarity Medical Group excludes all liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses resulting from or arising out of your use, or the inability to use this website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. You further agree that Clarity Medical Group is not responsible or liable to you for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights, occurring on or through this website.
- (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- (b) fraud;
- (c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; and
- (d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under Applicable Law.
- All information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, software, video, messages or other materials displayed on or available through this website (collectively the “Content”) are our properties or are licensed to us and are protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. We and/or our licensors own copyright in the selection, co-ordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content, as well as in the content original to it. You may only download and print the Content for the use specified herein or for your personal and non-commercial use. You have no rights in or to the Content. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not modify, alter, publish, transmit, redistribute, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part without our written authorization.
- You agree that we are free to use, disclose, adopt and modify all and any ideas, concepts, knowhow, proposals, suggestions, comments and other communications and information provided by you to us in connection with this website and/or Services without any payment to you. You hereby waive and agree to waive all and any rights and claims for any consideration, fees, royalties, charges and/or other payments in relation to our use, disclosure, adoption and/or modification of any or all of your Feedback.
We may terminate your access to and use of all or part of this website with or without notice to you.
Law & Jurisdiction